Use Local and Cloud Data Backup for Complete Business Continuity
- White Paper: Best Practices for Backup Disaster Recovery for SMBs
- Data Sheet: Symform Cloud Storage Network Overview
Business Continuity is the process organizations go through to ensure that critical business functions will be available through, or can resume quickly following, a disaster. A good Business Continuity Plan will address all areas and business functions, from how employees will communicate and continue working to what steps are needed to get critical systems back online.
One component of a good Business Continuity Plan is having a complete backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solution in place. Combining a quality on-premise backup software with the Symform Cloud Storage Network delivers complete data protection at a great price.
Here’s How Symform Fits into Your Business Continuity Plan:
- Using local backup software, such as the award-winning StorageCraft ShadowProtect™ solution, you can perform regular backups of servers, desktops, or laptops.
- Choose an onsite destination for backup in the event of a catastrophic failure, as well as a destination in the cloud via the Symform Cloud Storage Network.
- Symform automatically encrypts your backup files and stores them securely at multiple locations in the Symform network.
- Rapidly recover files, folders, or the entire system should a disaster occur.
End-to-End Data Encryption and Protection:
Combining Symform with a local backup solution makes it affordable for an SMB to reliably and securely store its point-in-time backup images onsite and in the cloud via a decentralized, distributed cloud. It gives you the added level of protection you need to ensure that your systems and data are protected following a disaster–whether it’s a catastrophic system failure or a natural disaster, such as a fire or flood, that temporarily brings business to a screeching halt. You can keep your data protected both on premise and online, including military-grade encryption, data shredding, and geo-distribution of data.
There are lots of great local backup solutions to choose from, once you’ve found one that works for you, simply get started with Symform and keep a copy of your local backup files in the cloud.