You Can Say: “I Am the Cloud.”
- Market Report: Symform differentiates with
peer-to-peer cloud storage
- Data Sheet: Symform Cloud Storage Network Overview
If you’re the kind of person who doesn’t like standing on the sidelines, then Symform is the network for you. Every user on the Symform Cloud Storage Network helps power the cloud by contributing excess local drive space. It’s like taking part in an epic battle in your favorite online game: every user must work together to win. Sure, Symform is a little bit different, since our prize is free cloud backup, and we’re solving a really hard business challenge. But the community benefits and the opportunity to embrace your inner geek are still there!
Benefits of Being Part of the Symform Cloud:
- All network members enjoy UNLIMITED FREE cloud backup when they contribute
- You leverage existing local drive space, which was just sitting there, and contribute it to our distributed cloud
- Your data is protected at all times
- Your device is safe from harm, as the contents of your contribution device are tiny fragments of harmless, encrypted data
Being the Cloud Helps Keep the Earth Green
Did you know that data centers account for two percent of the electricity consumed in the world? Experts, including the Environmental Protection Agency and Greenpeace, expect that number to keep growing. Why? Because big cloud companies, such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft and others, are building out huge datacenters around the globe–even in the Arctic. In many cases, these datacenters hog as much power as the entire city, county, or region in which they are located. By choosing to be part of the Symform Cloud Storage Network, you are helping to make sure we all maintain a smaller carbon footprint. We use excess local drive space from on-premise devices and minimize centralized infrastructure. Not only is the Symform Cloud fast, secure, and inexpensive – it’s green!